Thursday, August 04, 2005

Blog networking

Well I've decided its time to add another posting since I'm now part of the wider blogging community. His majesty Darren "blog" Hight who gets thousands of hits on his blog and numerous comments has put me on his list of other people with blogs. So I decided that today might be a nice day to put some photos on of some of the lovely places I've been in recent months. these are turkey, mt aspiring national park and port pegasus on stewart is. justin once taught me but after awhile of fiddling in the templating section for awhile gave up, so no interesting eye candy on this site for awhile longer. As for the comment Darren about coming to see you for World Cups and hint hint....well I might not make the soccer one, but I'm pretty keen for the rugby one the following year, it seems a little more attainable for me so maybe Switzerland later in 2007 might be my best bet, unless of course i get a break from physio for a bit and get lots of money, then your wedding will be on the cards

Locations of visitors to this page