Friday, September 16, 2005

Indian love story on MY blog!!!

Justin is probably my closest Indian friend and as of late I've been fortunate enough to be involved in just a little bit of his Indian love story.
So the saga starts with Justin returning from a Student Life conference saying he's met a girl who "scoops and dumps" and talks touch jargon with his touch rep mates. Naturally being the friend I am, I'm interested in this new interest and this is where the online saga begins....I now quote a bunch a comments left on my own and justins blog

  • Justin: here is a website which will inform you further after our conversation in your car. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=9929357&Mytoken

  • Ryan: interesting and commendable link. Low melanin concentration though, how will you live with that?

  • Lilhannah: hmmm. i wonder why on earth ryan would be interested in THAT website? i'm flummoxed!

next we had a little conversation on my "back to invers" post

  • Justin: Did you see what lilhannah wrote, maybe she likes me! funny eh!

this was in reference to a comment posted on his blog about Top 5 christian pickups by lilhannah which read

  • Lilhannah: Hmm ....... I hope you don't assume that any and every use of numbers 5 and 4 [or 3 even] always have 'underlying romantic agendas'. I can assure you I have used all of those lines [3,4,5] with the opposite sex at various times, and I did not necessarily have a romantic agenda. Although, it is possible that at times I did. Knowing me, it's probable, actually. By the way, I've been studying Proverbs 31, 1 Corinthians 7 and 13, and I was just wondering if you'd want to be my memorizing partner for these chapters ...:P

so then i wrote to justin on my blog...

  • Ryan: yes i saw what lilhannah wrote, i think she does like you. how are you going to respond to such a forward, balsy proposition? then again, maybe she was taking the piss.

  • Lilhannah: BUSTED! both of you! I will neither confirm nor deny either of those conjectures on my motives for writing such a 'balsy proposition'. I'll leave you two to talk amongst yourselves about it.

So the question has to be asked, was this really a genuine busting or had Justy the sly dogg planned it like this all along? Anyhow, the comments did carry on if your particularly interested you can read them. Seems this little manouvre by Justy has worked a treat and the question remains....will it be a "happily ever after" Indian love story???

Picture: Justy moving in for the first kiss.

22 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justin, a great man once said, your a "sly dog"... and I can only agree. Its about time you got you ass into gear and got that indian style out in the open to see. Weve all noticaed it, but been to scard or nervous to let anyone know our true feelings... once you go indian, you never go back hannah

9/16/2005 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justin you stud! Think of the children . . . cute wee half-castes, here's hoping.

9/16/2005 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you've gone a bit far mate, but i guess it was my fault in some way for encouraging you to blog more. I've created a monster and i've released you on the world, only for you to turn back on me, sounds like a movie, hehe.

9/16/2005 10:19 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I'm sorry if this has gone too far justin but as a journalist/blogger, i've got the responsibility to expose sordid stuff like this bringing it into the public eye for all to see. if i'd had a choice mate i would have let it go because you are my friend. but we all know this is a responsbility i cannot abuse, i must do my job with integrity. sorry

9/17/2005 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds fairly promising justin - after all she did say - shes never been in a "relationship". Ohh lilhannah let slip on that one. Bohahaha guess who grigs?

9/17/2005 3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

opps that was meant to say "I've never been in a "relationship" that was subjected to so much public scrutiny." It sounds quite encouraging.

9/17/2005 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who are all these other people!

ryan you have spawned a creature that not even you can control.

anyway i guess freedom of the press is what makes our nation so great, yeah right!

9/18/2005 12:57 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Good on you Ryan for breaking the story. You have outshone those pesky Political journos with this juicy tidbit.

Justy through getting Ry involved in blogging you have created a monster! He is so hideous! He is The Elephant Man.

But keep that virtual spade working mate!

9/18/2005 7:07 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

P.S. It is a great way to get comments on your blog.

9/18/2005 7:07 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

yes thats right Scotty, my viewings have gone through the roof, soon i'll be reporting for the NZ Herald!! Guess it goes to show, sex or anything remotely related to it sells!

9/19/2005 5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is cheap and some would say gutter journalism. But by George it sells!

9/20/2005 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does the guy in the picture remind anyone else of Ray Romanos id est. Everybody Loves Raymond? It isn't that funny but seems to get all the awards for some reason.

9/21/2005 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hannah: agreed. I'm tired of reading about this relationship - I want new gossip! Something exciting, salacious, tintillating!

9/26/2005 10:35 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

i would say i've heard of titillating before. as for the picture, i thought it was very romantic and tasty, surely you would aspire to something like this!? (be it the "moment" or looking so slim and sexy, eitherway.) From the pictures you don't look fat tho hannah, just ph phat ;)

9/28/2005 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that tintillating is a cross between titillating and scintillating.

9/28/2005 12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a new winner for a post. The way the comments have deteriorated into incorrect word use, size of thighs and first kisses is clutching at straws, but Mr Lobb who have scaled Everest and all someone elses expense!

9/28/2005 12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we await new material, tell us about your romantic interests/pursuits, you were spotted with a number of beautiful women last night.

10/03/2005 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, Ryan do tell!!

And, Ryan, spam comments dont count buddy, and with Justins angry religious rant he just popped ahead in the comment stakes again.

I mean, I cant talk, but yeah, post again big fella...

10/03/2005 3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was Toni's 21st Ryan. Did it satisfy your manly needs?

10/04/2005 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update your blog, punk!

10/06/2005 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do it! Seriously! Update this blog! I want to read more!

10/06/2005 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U-P-D-A-T-E! U-P-D-A-T-E!

10/06/2005 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page