Monday, April 02, 2007

March

Its been awhile since I last put up a post. I've started work now. Its all been pretty full on getting into the swing of things after 6 months of not thinking physio but I'm getting there...slowly. I've also been to my first wedding for the year, Jeremy & Alice Callander. Big Ups you guys, it was a great day and if either of you ever read this I want you to know in light of Selwyn Yeomans speech, I have a B!!! Feel free to use it any time.

The pictures are of my last mountain trip with Ollie and Johnny up Rob Roy. We climbed this 2,650m via the South ridge and bivved out high just under the glacier, it was up there with the best trips this summer. Am hoping to go for a tramp with afew guys from uni during the Easter break. should be great!!

Have a safe and happy Easter, a great time to reflect on Jesus sacrifice for us.
Pics are: Rob Roy and Rob Roy glacier
Winding thru some crevasses UNROPED, whao!
The rest are pretty obvious, the last being walking up the summit ridge. Great stuff!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Hey Ry,

I am glad I caught your montly blog posting. It was great catching up with you in the holidays among others especially at the wedding.

4/09/2007 1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey rydog. was just looking at your photos and they have made me NZ-sick for the first time since Ive been here in Senegal. that rob roy trip musta been awesome!

hope work is all good
tammy

4/19/2007 1:26 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Tammy!! So good to hear from you. Work is going well thanks. When are you coming back home? You were in England and stuff before heading to Senegal eh?

4/22/2007 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page